Friday, August 18, 2023– ACTRA Team Roping sign up at 6:00pm, rope at 7:00pm
Saturday, August 19, 2023 – 8:30am Junior Rodeo Starts in Big Indoor Arena / Small Indoor Arena Starts at 9:00am! CHECK DAYSHEET DRAW and ORDER OF EVENTS
(subject to change)
- Before you call with questions have you read the Entry Form? Have you read the Rules…?
- Entries are online and close August 1st!
- No changes after: August 10- seriously.
- No late entries mean, no late entries- seriously.
- Yes, you must upload a copy of birth certificate.
- Entry fees must be paid for when entering online.
- No you can’t email, text or mail in your entries
- Basin Jr. Rodeo will be governed by Oregon High School Rodeo Rules and Regulations unless otherwise stated.
- Stalls are available, $30 per night, includes one bag of shavings. Additional shavings available onsite for $10 per bag, reserve upon arrival. Pay at rodeo office.
- Each contestant must pay the a $10 facility fee.
- Contestants may compete in Upper Age Group in any event. No points – only money.
- Rodeo will be run in two arenas; John Hancock & Stilwel Arena (poles & goats, 7 & Under Barrels). Yes, we will work with you on conflict of horses and arenas.
- All contestants must check in at rodeo office before competing.